LEASES AND EVICTIONS
The Firm assists its clients in drafting lease agreements for commercial and residential use and carries out the judicial activity necessary to obtain:
- eviction for non-payment of lease;
- eviction for finished lease;
- minutes of real estate redelivery at the end of the lease;
- compensation for damage connected to the use of leased properties with sworn expert opinions on the condition of the property;
- indemnity in favour of tenants for loss of commercial goodwill;
- compensation for improvements and additions made to leased properties.
The Firm also assists both condominiums and individual residents in disputes related to the payment of condominium fees, to disputes related to assembly resolutions, and, in general, to disputes concerning the use of common areas and services.
Ask our lawyers
Set an appointment!
The first meeting is free.