REAL ESTATE AND CONSTRUCTION LAW
The Firm provides its assistance and advice to individuals and companies in all the operations involving the purchase, sale and definition of problems related to construction.
In particular, the Firm deals with cases concerning:
- preliminary and definitive sales contracts;
- tender contracts for the construction and renovation of buildings;
- manufacturing defects and faults, manufacturers’ warrantees for collapsing buildings;
- compliance with acoustic regulations and damage compensation;
- roof, terrace or flat roof infiltrations;
- collapsing building façades due to plaster cracks and fissures;
- constructive defects and malfunctions concerning swimming pools, thermo-sanitary systems, water, air conditioning or heating systems;
- collapses and structural failures.
Ask our lawyers
Set an appointment!
The first meeting is free.